Music
By Lenson Sim On Friday, August 24, 2007 At 8:06 PM
Something tragic happened in school today. A boy from my school had passed away from a car accident. Many people cried, mourn over his death etc.
Then went home with Alvin, View Meng, Denise, Karen and Fiona. Was supposed to practice for the teachers day but ended up watching Mr Bean's Holiday. -.-
They went home at 5pm and I went for my violin lesson. Just had my dinner and waiting for them and Mu Chen to come and continue practicing! So just post something since I have nothing to do. Tried very hard already, but the cellos can't catch up that fast and we don't have much time left before our performance.
Jia You!
Then went home with Alvin, View Meng, Denise, Karen and Fiona. Was supposed to practice for the teachers day but ended up watching Mr Bean's Holiday. -.-
They went home at 5pm and I went for my violin lesson. Just had my dinner and waiting for them and Mu Chen to come and continue practicing! So just post something since I have nothing to do. Tried very hard already, but the cellos can't catch up that fast and we don't have much time left before our performance.
Jia You!
for this post
Leave a Reply