NDP Concert

By Lenson Sim On Wednesday, August 8, 2007 At 8:36 PM
Just want to talk about the celebration in school. Shall post only some of the pictures. Most of the pictures were about the same as in the rehearsal. Just a little more improvements on some shots and more people in the hall. I will post the other pictures after I have organised all of them.
There's something which happened that made me so angry! After the parade had ended and everybody was packing up, preparing to go to the hall, I changed my batteries and lens. MY LENS DROPPED!!!! It was the first time I had to see my lens fell from a height from my hips to the floor, with a loud 'thump', roll for about a metre then came to a stop when it hit a wall. Although I didn't see any visible cracks or scratches, it doesn't mean that the internal was alright. Who knows? Never mind about that.




(This picture is decidated to Zheng Ming Hui and Elaine Ang.)



Went home after the whole event had ended. I saw my name which appeared in the Spring magazine! It was listed as the 2006 Top ABRSM Student in my music school!
Going for the NDP atMarina Bay tomorrow. Not in the actual platform but along the restaurants. Already booked a place few months back.

for this post

Leave a Reply