Singapore Firework Festival.

By Lenson Sim On Monday, August 25, 2008 At 4:11 PM

*/Updated/*

Hello. I think I'm super lag in my posting. =X

Saturday. Stayed at home until about 3pm. Then Stephen came to my house first before going over to the mrt station to meet the rest - Minghui, Ivan, Koontat, View Meng, Alvin and Ryan. The weather was seriously horrid. Rained non-stop from the morning all the way till night. D=

We wanted to go early to get a good position for the fireworks. But because of the rain we just walked around Marina Square, and walked along the city link all the way to Esplanade. But the rain still didn't stop. So we sat at the empty space outside the Library @ Esplanade and waited for the rain to subside a little before going out. It was already so crowded and we didn't manage to get a good place to set up our cameras for the firework.

Nothing much to say about the outing, just that we drank Fanta Orange and got really high. As in we were like over happy and had lots of fun. =D

We just stayed and took pictures of the firework till the whole thing had ended then walked to Suntec and had a short supper at Macdonald's before going home.

Not many interesting pictures taken. Just random shots of anything. I think today's trip was a little wasted in that sense. =/

The rain went on until my camera looked as if it just went for a swim. I hope my dry cabinet helps in removing all the moisture. =/

DSC_6658

This is another wide-angle close up shot. (:

DSC_6672

Starburst!!

DSC_6698

What a typical city shot of Singapore.

DSC_6712

Okay and that's when the firework started. So just scroll down for some pictures. =D

DSC_6731

DSC_6739

DSC_6796

DSC_6841

DSC_6895

I don't know what insect are these. They're laying eggs for your info.

DSC_6889

What's left after the rain.

DSC_6883

And I love this photo. Taken at 200mm f/2.8 =D

DSC_6885

Haha, the sauce dispenser at Mac's. =P

I think this time round's firework attempt wasn't as good as the one taken at the NDP. But still it looks good for a amateur firework photographer! =D

This video was recorded by View Meng using his phone. Credits to him! =DD

for this post

Leave a Reply