Grand Jour!

By Lenson Sim On Thursday, July 19, 2007 At 7:36 PM
Grand jour!
Bonjour! Comment êtes-vous?
Translated to English:
Great day!
Hello! How are you?
Back to learning French after a very very long time. I started learning this language since last year as I plan to go to France and tour Europe this year end before I start a crazy year in Secondary 4!! As some people say that French is some kind of language of romance. France is a very romantic place. I wasn't planning for those relaxing holidays where I relax. I want to go backpacking and take photographs! French is not easy to learn. Must practice everyday, but who to speak to?!
Today was very very relaxed in school. I love this day and hope everyday will be like the same, but when I think about exams.. We need a teacher to be there guiding us in our studies and at times when we are stuck in certain questions.
Today's timetable:
Chemistry: Teacher absent.
History: Test on the rise of Hitler.
Recess: Didn't eat because the canteen was overcrowded!
Physics: Mdm Ee just go though workbook with us, sometimes I dont't understand what is she talking about. What's worst is she sometimes don't even know what is she teaching. Lucky for me that I still have chemistry to help me.
Free period: Ate Mamee Noodles and seaweed chicken.
Chinese lesson: Looks like Mdm Png had ate a wrong medicine today. She was very different today! Her lessons would usually be very boring and mundane.. today was very lively and hilarious. DOn't know why but Jude, HuiJoo, Malvin and I just kept laughing. And she played with us this game which was so fun! The person sitting at the front of each row had to collect the worksheets from our respective rows and stack them according to their register numbers in front of teacher as quickly as possible. The one who is left holding the paper would therefore be the loser. Maybe she had no common sense or something.. of course the person with in the row with the register number 42 would lose! She not didn't payed it once but twice! Oh man.. but this game made me not so bored of chinese lesson for the first time! Her lesson was supposed to be a hour and a half but she had something on and had to go after an hour, leaving us with the relief teacher for the next 30 minutes.
What the relief teacher told us was really ironic. She said that she was having her lunch with her friend, which was so coincidental that that friend of hers was also the relief teacher of chemistry class this morning, said that our class was beautiful!!! Ironic or not? This the first time someone said that 3 Integrity is beautiful.
Last lesson is LCE: Taught about STI/AIDS. About how passive, agressive and assertive people feel, think, act, etc.
Au Revoir! Au Bentiot!
(Goodbye) (See you soon)

for this post

Leave a Reply