Wake Boarding

By Lenson Sim On Wednesday, July 25, 2007 At 8:53 PM
Went to school today as usual but had CCA after that. It's so long since I had a CCA. This term no diving, decided to join wakeboarding because it is the best choice of all that's provided. Other' were like pool, in-line skating, bowling, etc. Wakeboarding is the most fun! Okay.. left school at around 3.45pm. Ms Chong was late again. Wake boarding is different from diving because wake boarding does not have any theory lessons whereas in diving, we have to go through a couple of theory lessons and an exam before being certified. Today's wakeboarding was rather fun and interesting. Although I did not manage to be able to stand up and skate smoothly, I still enjoyed myself very much. My instructor is actually a Canadian man.


There was this man fire-ing a tree when we were on the way back to school. I suppose he was trying to eliminate the bees from the hive.

for this post

Leave a Reply