Blogged again
By Lenson Sim On Thursday, August 2, 2007 At 3:21 PM
I haven't been blogging for six days already. Nothing interesting have been happening these few days. So I shall blog briefly what happened. Bought new speedlight for my camera at funan. Supposed to have my usual band practice on sunday but could not go because of my aural lesson for my piano examination on the 31 of August. The date is getting closer as every seconds ticks by. Taking grade 5, not very confident because my teacher let me prepare for my exam at around march this year only. So I didn't have that much time to practice compared to my previous exams. Nonetheless, what's happened has happened, we can't reverse of rewind time. That is why time is the most precious thing that we have to value in our life. Monday and tuesday was as usual. I brought my camera to school yesterday for the ICC photography lesson. We too pictures of people during their CCAs. Skipped wakeboarding lesson because of ICC, Heh.. Anyway, Alvin and I was asked to take photos on the national day celebration in school on the 8 of August. I won't have to join the crowd sitting on the floor anymore =). There will be the national day concert rehearsal tomorrow, which I will be taking photos too. Some pictures I took in school yesterday.









for this post
Leave a Reply