Friday 13th

By Lenson Sim On Friday, July 13, 2007 At 8:02 PM
I noticed that the month of July are indentical to that of April. The dates and the days match and the friday of the second week of these two months falls on the 13th! Bad luck or good luck?
Nothing much had been happening today, rather monotonus, only concentrated on playing Pokemon. Perseverance is the key to success! My pokemons died a few times but I just kept on playing. There's nothing to brag about this game which is meant for me 7 years ago.
And I was wondering why does the sun seem so eager to get out of sight, as in why does sunset last for only a short while? I took a picture before, during and after the sunset. All of which were taken about three minutes of intervals.


Also went for violin lesson, it was also very puzzling in the fact that everytime I came out of the room after my lesson, Muchen always ask,'Mr Foo got scold or not?' Strange.. my reply was always the same -- Don't have..
Ah one last thing, my friend and brother set up a club called CECS (Cyclists Enthusiasts Club Singapore), and kept pestering me to join. And then I joined the club. It's only a few days old and that friend asked me to 'advertise' the forum to let more people know about it. Anyway, if you like cycling or are keen in cycling, click this link to the forum.

for this post

Leave a Reply