Update.

By Lenson Sim On Sunday, February 1, 2009 At 4:39 PM

Thursday. Went with my dad’s company for Chinese New Year lunch and a photo shoot. Lunch was at the Marina South Pier and then went to take photos for them at Marina Barrage. The sky wasn’t that nice because it was an overcast, but it wasn’t too hot either. (:  Spent quite sometime taking individual shots and group pictures. So this made me unable to go for class outing at Sentosa. >=|

Friday. Editing photos and playing Left 4 Dead in the morning. Then cycled to Ivan’s house to Lau Yu Sheng. Lol. So reached there around 11.40. Then View Meng came, followed by Hui Joo, Minghui, Kevin and Jude. Also ordered McDelivery because Ivan only had Yu Sheng for us for lunch. –.-

Played Halo with his Xbox for a while. Totally got owned ._. But that fact is due to my first time playing. Also tried out Left 4 Dead on his computer, which because known as Lag 4 Dead because it was too laggy to be played.

Left his house at around 4 and cycled home with the bus with Hui Joo and Minghui on the bus and me cycling alongside it. xD Was super exhausted when I reached home because I was practically using all my energy racing with the bus. But I managed to clock the same time travelled as the bus! (From Ivan’s house to my bus stop)

Yesterday. Went to shoot for an event at the Esplanade. It’s called Voices of Spring which was part of the Huayi festival 2009. There are many different type of performances over different days from 30 January to 8 February. Only went for the Voices of Spring though. It’s my first time and just shooting for experience. (:

DSC00026

That’s my pass anyway. And I don’t know why is my name printed like this. –.-

Went there at around 2pm, then met with the crew team to get my pass. The thing started at 2.30 so I just sat somewhere for awhile until it start. Then Ryan and Stephen came at around 3? I think. :O It’s a free admission thing so anybody can just come and watch. Yeah, so shot till around 5pm the n went off.

Stephen had to go off to meet his parents and went to visit some people’s house. So I walked with Ryan to Peninsular Plaza/Mall/Centre, the one beside Funan. Went there to get a blower and a camera bag, because mine was too small already. Then went over to Funan for dinner and back home. (:

DSC_8593

Saw this graffiti while walking to Clarke Quay station. :P

Random. Have been playing quite a bit Left 4 Dead. So… like any game, we have in-game nicknames. And we named ourselves after the powerpuff girls. Me being Bubbles, View Meng being Blossom and Hui Joo being Buttercup. Lol.

Then I happened to see this four powerpuff girls picture on deviantart so I just did some quick editing to it. (: It really matches how we are playing Left 4 Dead.

left4deadpowerpuff

Base picture credits to blackbookalpha. (:

for this post

Leave a Reply