Chinese New Year.

By Lenson Sim On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 At 12:59 PM

Two days of going around to Bai Nian people is over. Got lots of Ang Baos (:

Second day of Chinese New Year was tiring. Like more than 40 people came to my house. And had a hard time controlling the kids who were quarrelling over whose turn to play. Digital entertainment, cards, and even the piano. –.- And a bunch of them played hide and seek in my house too. :O

_MG_0363

Ain’t he cute? This was when I pointed my air gun at my little cousin and he got a little fright. Taken by Ivan (:

Shall not blog too much (lazy), lol.

Anyway there was a Lunar Eclipse on Monday, wonder anyone managed to see it. My cousin and I waited for it but couldn’t see it somehow. There wasn’t an actual timing as to when it will happen so we just waited from around 5.30 to 6. And according to the timing of the pictures below, that was when it happened –.-

EclipseCombined1 

And I’m down with a bad runny nose and cough :( So I haven’t been eating much of the new year cookies/ crackers etc. Hahaha. And I have been drinking the Panadol Hot remedy thingy. The lemon flavoured one. And that’s my cup with the drink. lol.

DSC_8116

 

That’s all for now, bye~!

for this post

Leave a Reply