I’m lagging..

By Lenson Sim On Saturday, January 10, 2009 At 11:38 AM

..behind time! Been busy over the past week. So I told myself not to go anywhere today. Gotta spend sometime packing my room, it’s been getting a little messy ever since I last packed. :P Also need to edit loads of pictures before submitting them to school.

Currently transferring all my data into my external hard drive. Going to reformat my computer soon after I’ve got everything inside. So why not do some blogging while waiting for everything to finish copying. :)

Oh, and O levels results are releasing next Monday! :D It’s time for those who don’t know to know. Lol. So brace yourself people! Good luck to everyone!

Okay, I shall update with photos that were taken very very very long time ago. I’m lagging behind time! Forgotten much details about it already, so I shall just post pictures and talk briefly. ;D

Alright, I shall post pictures. Shall start from Marina Barrage.
Second trip there since the first about a month ago, this time with my cousin. Didn’t take as much pictures as before though. First time there on a weekend and it was packed with people everywhere.

DSC_3954

My cousin. :)

Bubbles 

Bubbles!

DSC_3952

This small boy was playing Frisbee and he was kinda good at it. :O

DSC_3978

And the sunset that day wasn’t very ‘Wow’.

Life saver 

Buoy. :)

DSC_4001 

Flyer in a frame.

DSC_4000

The world is in my hands!

That’s all for Marina Barrage.

17/12/2008 – Went to Punggol with Chit Min. Met him at Punggol station at around 6. Then walked to the White house a.k.a Matilda’s house. The way in was very muddy. Stepped on those kind of sinking mud a few times. So after a while of struggling through the thick overgrowth of grass, we reached the house. A pity it was fenced up with secruity cameras. –.- So we couldn’t go in.

Anyway, we walked along the perimeter of the premises and took a few nice sunset pictures. :)

DSC_4024

On the way out of the station, and Chit Min is over on the other side of the road!

DSC_4033

Walking through the tall grasses.  

Untitled_HDR2 

Untitled_HDR2

DSC_4124

And this was on the way out of the place where there’s this huge gap which we needed to jump quite far to get past it. We manage to do it and that shows we are good in standing broad jump! xD

DSC_4145

:O Chit Min walks fast..

We walked quite a distance to some slope which Chit Min was amazed about and wanted to show it to me. But it is now closed for construction. :X

DSC_4153

A glove taken against the twilight sky.

DSC_4162

There were almost no cars along this stretch of road so I could take a picture of this seemingly never ending road.

DSC_4170 

This proves that the road was really lifeless. Break dancing in the middle of the road. :O

Sunset in Punggol

And finally, the best picture of the day! :D

Had dinner at Punggol station after that and went home. :)

Alright folks, shall continue more another day with even more pictures. :D Time to tidy up my room soon.

for this post

Leave a Reply