Supersprint Event

By Lenson Sim On Sunday, September 16, 2007 At 8:11 PM

Changed my layout again today morning. I searched the whole web to find how to make the webpage centerised. It's much easier to view this way, any resolution will be able to view it nicely, whether it's full screen or not. Profile and tagboard removed.

I didn't go for band practice today because there was a grand opening of DP Dental at Kovan. Went there with my family to take a look at their new clinic. Its quite nice because inside is very dark, its a place with black carpet, black walls and black mirrors. Talked to other dentists and staff there, 'toured' the place then went bought the Secret DVD heartland Kovan mall.the Sprint/Supersprint at Kallang. It's already round three this time. I had been to the first two events too.

It wasn't very interesting though. It's just cars and races. It would be fun only if I were the driver in the cars. =) I like the cartoon decorated cars there. Doremon, Pokemon, Mario etc. Went to the national stadium after the event to take some nice pictures of my brother's newly completed Toyota Estima. Just like the older posts, pictures are not excluded.

DSC_2444

DSC_2453

DSC_2449

DSC_2455

DSC_2539

DSC_2471

DSC_2522

DSC_2537

DSC_2486

DSC_2461-1

Okay, what's coming up will be gross. Please close your webpage if you dislike creepy crawlies. I saw this in my house and used Baygon to elimate it. It was so effective! The cockroach became motionless after 15 seconds. 'Enjoy' the pictures. Yucks!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DSC_0006

DSC_2552 DSC_2569

for this post

Leave a Reply