Chinese Garden

By Lenson Sim On Sunday, September 16, 2007 At 12:09 AM

I have no concert rehearsal today. I have to go somewhere otherwise I might rot at home because I had been at home since morning. Okay, met up with my cousins and parents then headed to chinese garden. There was an annual lantern festival celebration there. There were hosts like DJs from radio station 100.3. It was already about 5.30pm when we were there. It wasn't very crowded yet, managed to take pictures without people's head blocking, people saying sorry for being captured in my pictures accidentally. I like the wishing tree where you can buy two gold coins tied up by a red ribbon which cost only $3 and toss it up into the air to see if it gets hooked to a branch. I bought one and tried, which in turn got stuck in a branch quite high up. That means my wish will come through!

Other than the decorations there, there's nothing much to say about the celebration there, except trying to get long exposure effects. The pictures speaks by itself. There should be a firework display at around 10pm but we went off earlier to prevent ourselves from getting caught in a jam later. The children pictured here below are my cousins, except for the second last picture which there were this two old folks standing so still as if they were going through some rites. Spooky. Anyway, drove past McDonalds drive-thru and bought some fries on the way back. Reached home at 10.30pm.

DSC_0016 DSC_0015

DSC_0018

DSC_0067

DSC_2117

DSC_0017

DSC_2129

DSC_2136

DSC_2148

DSC_2167

DSC_2252

DSC_2226

DSC_2272

DSC_2293

DSC_2304 DSC_2346

DSC_2317

DSC_2354 DSC_2325

DSC_2389

DSC_2392

DSC_2410

for this post

Leave a Reply