Makeover
By Lenson Sim On Saturday, September 15, 2007 At 1:57 PM
Should I say that today is a boring day? Or a day of freedom? I have nothing on today - no theory lesson, no concert rehearsal. Days when I have activities, I would think of days when I can be free. The day is here and I feel bored. Maybe human cannot be satisfied with anything they have.
I've done something constructive actually. You should have noticed it even before you are reading this.
You're right, I've just changed the looks of my blog. The old one looks very dull and dark. This one's much brighter and lively =)
Spent a few hours thinking of ideas. But still can't think of something much nicer, so just changed the background and minor adjustments to the source because my old one is so messy. I will change the layout once I can think of a nice idea!
I've done something constructive actually. You should have noticed it even before you are reading this.
You're right, I've just changed the looks of my blog. The old one looks very dull and dark. This one's much brighter and lively =)
Spent a few hours thinking of ideas. But still can't think of something much nicer, so just changed the background and minor adjustments to the source because my old one is so messy. I will change the layout once I can think of a nice idea!
for this post
Leave a Reply