Oral Exam
I haven't blogged for a few days already. Shall talk about yesterday and today.
Yesterday was fine. Physics teacher wasn't in school, so we watched The Secret for one solid hour. Chinese lesson was so boring, as usual. Hehe.. We did some club advertisement during LCE (Life-Skills and Character Education). LCE is fun and interesting because students get to learn in an interesting way, like in terms of presentations, skits, games etc. Unlike the traditional textbook-worksheet based teaching.
And today's topic was on rules and regulations. Laws, bans, offences, crimes... Oh, and we drew a nice picture of the 'All boys club' with a few rules for those who wanted to join.
Nice? Stayed back in school until 6pm for the preparation for the service learning presentation. Mr Yeo said I can go to Perth. That's good news =P
My phone got confiscated by Miss Lim Lin Lin today! (Triple 'L') during assembly. *PIAK* Miss Lim! I can only get my phone back on the 25th of October 2007, hence I have to use back my old phone. Sad thing isn't it? It's my first time getting my phone taken away by a teacher! =(
Oral exam today. I got a topic about food catering business. And before my turn I told Mdm Seah that I don't like the topic because I saw the picture when I saw kenneth's script. Then during the conversation, she asked me how I knew about the topic and why did I disliked the topic even before looking at the script -.- I told her I was just joking, and how I know the topic. And she said I was honest. =)
for this post
Leave a Reply