Changi Beach Walk

By Lenson Sim On Saturday, June 9, 2007 At 10:19 PM
Not much happened from morning till afternoon. Neither I have theory class today nor aural class. Reason being, my teacher cancelled the lesson for some reasons. Maybe she went for a holiday?
My dad picked me up at about 4.30pm and went to Courts Megastore at Tampines to get a tripod stand for his camera. He uses the Nikon D80 which I borrow from him to take pictures. I learnt photography from him. My father and mentor! I hope that he can get me a DSLR camera soon!! I've learnt a lot from him since I first started. Photos can potray your feelings, expressions, or even your thoughts to viewers in the form of pictures.
As the saying goes,' Picture speak a thousand words'.
Went for dinner at the Terminal Restaurant & Bar located near the Changi Jetty where you can take a ferry to Pengerang and Pulau Ubin. Had steak as usual. =) Eaten so many steaks and I have not grown fatter, just heavier (and more muscles).
Had a stroll along the coastline of Changi. Took several pictures along the way. Many of the pictures were either blur, under/over-exposed or the compostion were awful. Those shown below are some of the nice ones.
Two fishermen trying their luck on the fishes.

This is a plane which is taken with a tripod support. Taken from a few hundred metres away.



Storm clouds covering the land under it, with sun rays shining out from the back.


The skyline of clouds.

Two red ants communicating with each other.


A female insect laying eggs on their homeground. You can find hundreds of these insects with thousands of eggs under the leaves of these plants around this area.


Two of the insects mating.

The setting sun casts its final rays onto the clouds as it approaches darkness.

The sihloutte of a tree with the orange clouds in the background.


This looks like an explosion which occured in the clouds which sent the clouds in all directions.


A mass of clouds which hides the sun from my view. However, the beautiful orange horizon can be seen behind the clouds.

The starlit sky taken with long shutter and high appeture. The light trial on the lift side looks like it's a shooting star, but it'sactually a plane which flew past. Took about 20 seconds.


Goodnight! =)

for this post

Leave a Reply