The end of the first week of school holiday

By Lenson Sim On Friday, June 1, 2007 At 11:49 AM
Time passes very fast indeed, its almost the end of the first week of the school holidays. Which means that the school holidays ends in three weeks time. Time passes really fast on enjoyable occasions. In contary, time crawls when we do things which are not something we like to do. I have gotten two new things this week! A new keyboard and mouse set, and the National Geographic magazine. Apart from these two new things, i have to go back to school for two days of A Maths lesson. I guess life is like that where there are times which one can enjoy himself or feel high, and times which one can feel really down, depressed.
I won't dwell too much on the times which makes me feel upset, I always think on the brighter side and forget about other things. Thinking about happier moments will make you feel better. Getting angry over a small matter will totally make your day awful.
Monday: Went for A Maths lesson in the morning and straight home after that. Went out to buy the dumbells later in the afternoon.
Tuesday: Stayed at home whole day except when I went out for my piano lesson.
Wednesday: Practically rested at home the whole day.
Thursday: Went for the PC Show 2007 at Suntec. It was so crowded that I could hardly see the things that I am looking for.
Today: Went for A Maths lesson in the morning. Went home to pack my things for diving. Almost finished packing my things for my diving trip to Tioman this evening. Just left some Ringgits to change and some food/drinks to munch on the way there. I must pray hard that nothing happens to me this time round. On my first dive trip to Pulau Hantu, I got stung by some aquatic plants, and on my second dive trip to Pulau Dayang, I gotton myself pierced by needles from a Sea Urchin into my ankle by. It really hurts and I had to be left out for the rest of the dives. Really have to pray hard for the safety of my divemates, dive instructors and most importantly, myself.
Diving is really fun if you enjoy these kind of sports. It really keeps your adrenaline pumping everytime you go for a dive. Who knows what may happen when you go deep into the waters. Nobody can be 100% sure that diving is not a accident-free sport. However, accidents can be prevented by following instructions and always be alert. I will take nice pictures again and they will be posted the moment I reach Singapore this Sunday. Look forward to my next post! =)

for this post

Leave a Reply