By Lenson Sim On Monday, May 4, 1992 At 5:57 PM
About Me!
Bleh, you would have notice that I've started blogging ever since I came out of my mother's womb. That's solely because my mum have been exposing me to the world of blogging when I was still a foetus. As you can see at the top of this post, it shows my date of birth! And my first wail was at 5.57pm. I have existed for 16 years and counting.
My parents gave me this unique name called Lenson Sim. I shall not disclose my chinese name. =P
I'm currently a student and is currently studying in Holy Innocents' High School. Graduated from Rivervale Primary in 2004.
I'm a simple person who can get along with anybody well. At least well enough to be a friend with, so I don't have to write hit Alt + F4 if you hate me or whatsoever like what some blogs have. =P
I like music, arts, sports, science and dislike super chim subjects like mathematics. I seldom speak mandarin so my Chinese is not that wonderful. =/ It's just a so-so standard to be able communicate.
I guess I started playing violin at the age of 8 and still learning. I currently can play the Piano, Violin, Euphonium/Baritone and would like to venture for more in the future! =) And I perform in my music school's annual year end Talento, you're invited to watch if you are interested. =D
Photography has also been a part of my life too. Maybe that's because of my name with a close relation to cameras. I take pictures of anything that's attractive to my eyes, especially photographing mother nature. =D More pictures can be found in my blog entries.
I am the adventurous and active type who cannot sit still for long period. Lol. Also love exciting sports like wakeboarding, scuba diving, rock-climbing, mountain trekking etc. Jio me if you are going for such sports! =P
That's about all I would say. Happy viewing my blog!
Bleh, you would have notice that I've started blogging ever since I came out of my mother's womb. That's solely because my mum have been exposing me to the world of blogging when I was still a foetus. As you can see at the top of this post, it shows my date of birth! And my first wail was at 5.57pm. I have existed for 16 years and counting.
My parents gave me this unique name called Lenson Sim. I shall not disclose my chinese name. =P
I'm currently a student and is currently studying in Holy Innocents' High School. Graduated from Rivervale Primary in 2004.
I'm a simple person who can get along with anybody well. At least well enough to be a friend with, so I don't have to write hit Alt + F4 if you hate me or whatsoever like what some blogs have. =P
I like music, arts, sports, science and dislike super chim subjects like mathematics. I seldom speak mandarin so my Chinese is not that wonderful. =/ It's just a so-so standard to be able communicate.
I guess I started playing violin at the age of 8 and still learning. I currently can play the Piano, Violin, Euphonium/Baritone and would like to venture for more in the future! =) And I perform in my music school's annual year end Talento, you're invited to watch if you are interested. =D
Photography has also been a part of my life too. Maybe that's because of my name with a close relation to cameras. I take pictures of anything that's attractive to my eyes, especially photographing mother nature. =D More pictures can be found in my blog entries.
I am the adventurous and active type who cannot sit still for long period. Lol. Also love exciting sports like wakeboarding, scuba diving, rock-climbing, mountain trekking etc. Jio me if you are going for such sports! =P
That's about all I would say. Happy viewing my blog!
for this post
Leave a Reply